The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone delivers outstanding performance and robust capabilities for organizations operating on SIP-based VoIP platforms. Ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums and executive offices.
Connect two units or add optional expansion microphones to increase room coverage and voice pickup. Connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to a Polycom HDX video conferencing system to create a complete, integrated voice and videoconferencing solution.
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability, while simplifying management and administration
- Flexible configuration options – provides multi-unit connectivity and expansion microphones, and integrates with Polycom HDX, to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Polycom HD Voice – software and hardware technology brings lifelike audio clarity, making your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room
- Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients)