Innovative camera technology that delivers a breakthrough, ‘directed’, telepresence experience in every HDX or Group Series environment
Video conferencing is meant to connect people intimately. Unfortunately, many videoconferences feel more like two connected rooms than two groups of people talking directly with one another and really connecting.
Polycom EagleEye Director delivers an affordable and personalized telepresence experience in group meetings. It accomplishes this by intelligently emulating professional video production techniques. The result is direct, intimate communication, and more productive meetings with no remote control or user intervention required.
Polycom EagleEye Director:
- Is ideal for a wide variety of rooms, from boardrooms to classrooms, giving users an affordable telepresence experience without manual intervention
- Automatically locates active speakers and, through simultaneous voice triangulation and face-finding, accurately crops their images in the display
- Eliminates disruptive remote control errors by automatically zooming in on the person who is speaking
- Is not confined to historic camera tracking limitations like fixed-camera presets or unnatural IR transmitters
- Installs quickly and easily to any Polycom room telepresence system with a single, camera-to-codec connection
- Makes training more engaging which translates into better retention of information
- Speeds user adoption and delivers faster ROI because it is easy to use and produces heightened meeting interactions