- Brightness of 3500 Lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Resolution
- SOLID SHINE Lamp Free Design
- 20,000 Hours of Continuous Operation
- From the moment you turn on your Panasonic PT-RW430 WXGA SOLID SHINE DLP Projector, you’ll notice the difference with the quickness it turns on and the immediate full brightness sequence. No more lamps and air filters, which will let you enjoy maintenance-free use for about 20,000 hours or the life of the projector.
Because the PT-RW430 does not use a lamp, has an efficient cooling system, and uses a DLP chip that has a long life; the projector is capable of 24/7 operation. The rate of brightness deterioration in the LED/Laser-combined light source is extremely slow compared to lamp based projectors. The SOLID SHINE drive uses a built-in sensor to constantly detect the light intensity of the light source and correct corresponding changes in white balance. This all helps to maintain picture quality for a long period of time.
The PT-RW430 features 3500 lumens of brightness. Contrast ratio is at 20,000:1, and images are reproduced with a wide dynamic range. The PT-RW430 features a 1280 x 800 resolution